April 27, 2017

Spring Bucket List 2017...

We're over a month into Spring already and I'm just getting my Spring Bucket List up now but better late than never, right? I've got until June 19th to cross things off my list, so just under two months - I think that's still doable! 

I'm a list maker through and through so I love making seasonal bucket lists for myself. Sometimes things from my Spring Bucket List might end up on my Summer Bucket List (or some Summer Bucket List items end up on my Fall Bucket List, etc.) becuase I don't get to them during that season or I might not even get to them at all but at least having them written down here makes me try and accomplish them. 


1I Enjoy mimosas on a patio
2I Sew something 
3I Complete a Spring Photo Challenge
4I Have a picnic lunch with my nieces
5I Make a carrot cake from scratch 
6I Complete 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 Project Life albums (Yep, I'm that behind-face palm)
7I Finish three home decor projects (I've got a bunch on the go, I just need to finish them)
8I Go on a hike
9I Cross things off of my 30 Before 30 list
10I Unplug for a day 
11I Try 10 new recipes 
12I Visit the library 
13I Organize, de-clutter, and deep clean (I'm kind of cheating here because I'm about 75% done this (wahoo!) but I still have that 25% to go so...)
14I Enjoy a morning cup of coffee on the deck 
Completed June 19th. I almost forgot about this one but with only one day left before Summer offically began I got it checked off the list! 
15I Go on a lunch date with a friend 
Completed June 16th. My oldest friend Jayden helped me out with this one after I sent out a Snapchat plea for someone to have lunch with me before June 20th so I could cross it off the list
16I Try a new cocktail(Bonus points if I make it at home) 
Completed May 22nd. I had a 'Not a Gin Drinker' at the Vikre Distillery in Duluth after MN's birthday supper. It's made with their Lake Superior Vodka, juniper syrup, lemon, and fizz and was SO delicious. I can't wait to go back there again!
17I Celebrate MN's 30th birthday We'll be in Duluth, MN for his birthday and I cannot wait! 
Completed May 22nd. We had an awesome mini vacation in Duluth from May 21-23 celebrating MN turning 30!
18I Treat myself to a facial 
19I Attend my niece's dance recital  
Completed May 27th. Due to my car troubles it almost didn't happen but we were able to make it work. They did so good in their recital - I was one proud Auntie! 
20I Grow something

What's on your Spring Bucket List?

1 comment:

  1. You know me, I love a good list too! :) I think seasonal goals are fun! Now that my 30 before 30 list is over I've been deciding if I want to do seasonal, monthly, yearly, etc. I love that you want to sew something... any particular thing in mind??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com