January 30, 2014

Photo an Hour January...

When I saw that Stephanie and Meg were going to be hosting a Photo an Hour link up I was super excited... until I remembered how much I've sucked at blogging lately. I figured I would never get around to doing it, but  thanks to Kay posting about it earlier in the week, I was reminded to take the pictures. And lo and behold I actually did something I said I was going to do for once. Go me! 

Here's (almost) every hour from yesterday, January 29/14:

 5:30 AM 

My first alarm went off at 5:00 am. I turned my lights on to make sure I wouldn't fall back asleep and then spent the next 40 minutes in bed checking Facebook, IG, Twitter, SnapChat, Pinterest, etc. (Basically doing anything I could to avoid getting up). This was my view. And yes, ALL of my Christmas decorations are still up


6:30 AM

Hopped in the shower at 6:20 and by 6:30 it was crunch time to get my hair and makeup done, dressed, and water and coffee packed before leaving for work at 7:10 



7:20 AM 


I get to work everyday at 7:15 and go through my morning routine of getting the Centre ready for opening. At 7:20 I was just sitting down to quickly check emails before I would be out of my office on the floor for over an hour. (I couldn't get a picture right at 7:30 because that's when I open work for the day)

8:40 AM



It was my turn to take the school aged children to school. I had just finished dropping them off and was on my way back to work.  It was a brisk -21 degrees so thankfully the Centre isn't to far from the school


9:30 AM 


Back in my office for a little while  after taking the school agers to school and getting Graycie off to Pre-K


10:30 AM
 

FINALLY getting a much needed chance to catch up on paperwork and get payroll done

 11:30 AM

Back to the school to pick my Graycie-Bear up from Pre-K. I asked her to smile and this is what I got...


12:30 PM


Quickly ate lunch at home and then went into the office to get caught up on some blog reading. Which never actually happened... 


1:30 PM


Ran down to the Pharmacy to pick up some office supplies and print off some pictures for work. Quickly snapped this picture on my walk back to the Centre


2:30 PM


Making my second cup of coffee for the day. Around this time my throat started feeling scratchy and sore and took me back to the days before my tonsils came out where this was an every week occurrence. I was hoping that a hot drink might help (it didn't...)

3:30 PM


Trying to complete some January Goals and make sure I get my daily intake of water. I didn't end up getting the bottle finished because every time I swallowed it was like swallowing razor blades

5:00 PM


I should have been done work around 4:15/4:30 but I've found that when you're the boss your work is never done. I had to make a quick run to the grocery store to grab a few things for today's meals 

5:15 PM


Stopped at home quick after the grocery store to grab some work I had taken home with me. Smelling the delicious supper cooking made it really hard to leave to go back to work for my 6:00 staff meeting 

6:50 PM


Just finally pulling into the driveway, finally be done work for the day

7:30 PM


Finally got to eat that delicious supper. Only an hour after I'd normally eat supper. I gave Bear some treats and made her do tricks (she's raising her paw in the picture to shake),  and then helped with the supper dishes

8:30 PM 

This sickness that was creeping up on me suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks. I snuggled up on the couch with Kirby and we had a three hour nap

11:30 PM


Every bone in my body was aching, and my throat felt like it was on fire, but I finally made myself get off the couch and go to bed. I grabbed some freezies to help my sore throat and a Sprite to help the nauseous feeling. Then it was bedtime for this lady!

I couldn't get the link up box to work but make sure you head on over to Stephanie or Meg's blogs to check out everyone else's Photo an Hour posts. I can't wait to read everyone else's and see how everyone's days compare!

 photo signature-21.png

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is some serious looking snow! This Texas girl can't comprehend that! Haha. Your little girl is so precious. And I hope you're feeling better! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I didn't know you had a blog, I saw the link on your instagram, I'd love to hear more about your "blog journey?" (is that a thing? haha) I feel like I still have a lot to learn. This photo an hour thing is a great idea, also.

    http://theloveliness.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com