January 8, 2014

January Goals...


I am and always will be a list maker. Packing for a trip? Every single item that I plan on packing gets written on a list so I don't forget anything. Think of an awesome blog post idea? Type a quick note in my phone so I don't forget. On any given day you can find at least 10 sticky notes strewn across my desk with reminders for myself and my lists of things to do. I even have a list of baby names on my phone (even though I'm not sure if I ever want kids...). Every time I hear a name I like I write it on the list. It's just in my nature to put pen to paper.  If I think it it gets written down. I've found that if I don't write it down it gets stored away somewhere in the back of my mind, never to be 'seen' again. So when it comes to monthly goals I want to make sure I have them written down in hopes that this will help me actually accomplish them. There is nothing better than being able to cross something off on a to do list! I'm very hopeful that this month will be the month that I can complete ALL my goals. What you do in January sets the tone for the rest of the year so if I can get everything off my goals list accomplished then that will hopefully make this year more organized and less stressful. So lets get to my goals:


  1. Win my DietBet game
  2. (Successfully) Complete No Spend January (more on this in a separate post)
  3. Make a monthly budget for 2014
  4. Finish 2011 Project Life
  5. Order Dad's Fathers Day present FROM LAST YEAR
  6. Send out two forms of snail mail
  7. Organize pictures on my old laptop and (finally) put away in storage
  8. Clean out spare bedroom # 3
  9. Wake up every morning when my damn alarm tells me to!
  10. Stay up to date on 2014's Project Life
  11. Drink 2 Nalgene bottles of water a day at work

They may not seem major but they are things that I definitely need to work on (see # 4. I'm horrible!...)

What are your goals for January?

 photo signature-21.png

1 comment:

  1. Right there with ya' girl… lists upon lists upon lists. That's how I function in life! :) Oh, and I've totally had my top baby names picked out since like…. college, ha!

    I'm excited to hear how you do with No Spend January and all about your budgeting. You can do ittt! :) I have lots of organization/decluttering projects for this month since I have free time again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com