October 10, 2013

Never Have I Ever. (Like, Ever)...

I am linking up with Amanda from 'The Lady Okie' today for 'Never Have I Ever'.  I've been in a blogging slump lately since work/life has been completely insane, but I still read my favourite blogs even if I don't get to comment, and Amanda's posts are ones I never skip. And when I saw that she would be hosting this link up I knew I was in. It's only one of my favourite drinking games...

My friends and I used to play this game in College ALL.THE.TIME while we would pre drink before the bar. We were broke College students that would get completely wasted before the bar so we wouldn't have to spend a cent at the bar. We were thrifty. And alcoholics... Anyways, we would play the game, but always team up against one person we were playing with and take situations out of their life and use them as our own, so that they would have to drink every.time and would end up completely trashed. I once got my friend Millz so drunk off this game that she was throwing up into the garbage can in our kitchen by 4:00 in the afternoon. Don't ask why we started pre drinking that early. We were young, living 6+ hours away from home, and so broke our only form of entertainment was drinking.  We clearly had problems...
 

Roomies that made the move to 'the Hat' from O-town together. My aforementioned friend Millz is in the middle. We may have played a few drinking games before this picture was taken...

But enough about my crazy College years. On to the game:

Never have I ever...
Watched Napoleon Dynamite. The previews made me want to smother myself with a pillow so I couldn't imagine sitting through the whole thing

Never have I ever...
Liked Scarlett Johansson. Can't stand her. It annoys me to no end that Esquire just crowned her the 'Sexiest Woman Alive'. Blechhhh. I'm just glad Ryan Reynolds wised up and traded up

Never have I ever...
Smoked a cigarette. Mary J, yes, cigarettes, no (I was in College, cut me some slack)

Never have I ever...
Coloured my hair. Like, ever. My hair colour changes on its own with the changing seasons. I probably won't colour my hair until I absolutely have to (no greys for me!)

Never have I ever...
Been to Disney. And that makes me so sad :( One day!

Never have I ever...
Given blood. My Mom received a blood transfusion before 1980 and I was always told I wouldn't be able to give blood because of this (but have no idea if that is accurate or not). I also despise needles so there's that...

Never have I ever...
Ate Chipotle, Chick Fil A, Jimmy John's, Panera Bread, Bojangles, (etc., etc.).  Whenever bloggers talk about these places I die a little bit inside.  I literally live in the middle of NOWHERE. There isn't a single fast food chain restaurant in the town where I grew up and currently reside. I will be fixing the Chipotle situation when I (hopefully) head back to the Twin Cities in November!

Now its your turn - Link up and play along!

 photo signature-21.png

5 comments:

  1. I'll tell you why you can't stand Scarlett Johansson. It's because she plays a hussy homewrecker IN EVERY MOVIE. For serious. haha. You were crazy in college! Much crazier that I, that's for sure. Bummer about your food situation. I love Chipotle! Hopefully you can have some soon. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that you have never been to a Panera Bread. Wish they would bring them to Canada... however, I did hear that there is one near Toronto somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Napoleon Dynamite is definitely the kind of movie that you have to be in the right mood to watch. It can be hilarious, especially if you're watching it with other people and you're really just looking for something dumb to laugh at. I only recently tried Chipotle myself, after hearing people rave about it for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we've never been to disneyland either! we want though because we feel it is one place where every one should go at least once

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm new to your blog and saw you write "favourite" ... had a feeling you were either from the UK or you were a Canuck! ;) Happy Thanksgiving! Ohhhh but my heart just broke a little bit that you've never watched Napoleon. It's SO STUPID but I can't help but belly laugh when I watch it lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com