January 22, 2013

The Facts of Me, K...


Hi everyone! If you are visiting from Whitney's 'The Facts of Me' link-up then you are about to read the most unimportant and useless (but FUN) facts about me. Enjoy!




After 20 + years I have finally kicked my nail biting habit - all it took was a trip to Mexico

I have never dyed my hair... like, ever.

I love using 'like, ever' to annoy people. Thanks T-Swift!

I hate when my food touches.. I've been known to have 6 different pieces of tupperware on my plate so that my food absolutely cannot touch

I am terrified of spiders. I scream, cry, and do a little dance until someone comes to rescue me. If no one is around I blast the spider with hairspray until it shrivels up and dies and then leave it for someone else to clean up. NO WAY am I getting anywhere near its corpse

I make sure to greet my animals the same way I would my family or friends. A simple 'Hi Luna, how was your day? Did you have fun?' and I feel like I am helping boost her self esteem

I was so drunk at my high school graduation that I barely remember it - whooops

I can't just watch tv- I have to be doing something else to or I feel like I am wasting precious daylight hours. My idea of 'something else': Facebook 'stalking', Tweeting, Pinning, browsing Instagram, and of course, reading blogs

I 'research' aka Google everything. I also spend a lot of time on Google when I am watching tv. I know some of the most random things about the world thanks to this weird habit

I remember faces and names of people I have only met (or seen) once. If my sister is watching a show and she can't remember who the actor is or what other show they have been on she knows she just has to ask me (and if I can't remember? I Google it.)

My SUV's name is Eleanor. Her predecessors were named Tonto and Gretchen

I always sleep with a bra on. ALWAYS

I have had dreams that ended up coming true. Never about good things though. I'm still hoping for that dream where I win the lottery...

Cotton balls are my worst enemy. Just the sight of them and I get goosebumps. I can never open a bottle of Advil for this reason, someone always has to do it for me and get rid of the cotton ball before I see it

I never leave the house without a ponytail on my wrist. I wear my hair down for about the first hour of work and then it's put up for the rest of the day. Every day I tell myself I will keep it down all day... and everyday I fail miserably

I went to NYC for the first time in the Summer of 2012 and fell in LOVE with the city. I plan on living there one day

I'm afraid of heights yet I have been convinced to ride the NY-NY roller coaster in Vegas, go ziplining over Fremont Street in Vegas, AND go to the top of the Empire State Building

I easily give in to peer pressure (see above)

I LOVE Dr. Pepper (though I rarely ever drink it) and when people say they don't like it they immediately get one strike against them

When people say they wish they had my commute to work I want to punch them in the face. I can think of so many other things I could be doing with that hour and a half out of my day. Idiots

I've been known to skip ahead and read the ending of a book. I still go back and read the rest of the story but I just get so impatient that I HAVE to know how the story is going to end. I sometimes will read spoilers for tv shows and movies too...

When I find a good blog I find myself reading the ENTIRE blog contents in one sitting

Sometimes I think the only reason I would ever want to have kids is to get to name them. I have AWESOME baby names picked out

If I am at home I will read an entire book at night before I go to sleep - not just parts of a book, an entire book

I give all of my animals nicknames and never call them by their real names

Aaaaand that is about all I can think of for random facts about me. Thanks for reading!




5 comments:

  1. Oh girl, I give into peer pressure - drunk at high school graduation, been there done that. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really good with faces, too! Pete always teases me because I'll remember an actor and be like, "Oh, I know him! He played Mailman #2 in 'That Generic Rom-Com Title'!" My greatest triumph? Linking the best friend in "The Doctor Is In" to the cop who gave Hugh Jackman a ticket for not picking up dog feces in "Kate and Leopold" <--loser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm good with the faces, but not the names. Unless its an actor, then I can tell you all about their body of work and dating history. Its sad really. I also skip tot the end of books, I can't help it. If I'm investing all this time, I need to know. (I still read the entire story tho.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED this post. My Nissan's name is Pearl - lover her - her former was Sammy (the Saturn) - how appropriate right. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband and I also talk to our dogs like that. When we leave the house together, we tell them where we are going and when we expect to be back...haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com