November 29, 2012

Celebrity Sightings . . .

 
button

 Living in SE Saskatchewan doesn't give me many opportunities for celebrity sightings. But thankfully I have done my fair share of travelling and had some pretty awesome celebrity encounters
 
Me and Captain Jack Sparrow (aka Johnny Depp) on the set of Pirates of the Caribbean . . . cuz you know, I've been to the Caribbean . . .

While attending a party at the Playboy Mansion I was hand picked to hop in bed with Hef and pour his champagne . . . cuz you know, I've been to California. . .

Little known fact about myself : I am a direct descendant of JFK. True Story. I also traveled back in time for a picture with my Granddaddy. . . cuz you know, that's possible and shit. . .
 
Ok so maybe I have spent a little too much time at Wax Museums on my vacations . . .  but a girl can dream!
 
I did however have an ACTUAL celebrity encounter on one of my many trips to Vegas
 
While in Vegas in June of 2011 for my 'Twin's' 21st birthday we partied at Gallery Nightclub at our hotel, Planet Hollywood
 
It turned out that Christopher Mintz-Plasse (aka McLovin) was having his birthday party at the club
 
Here he is telling one of his handlers to pick me and my girlfriends to dance with him in the VIP area keep an eye on the crazy chicks that kept yelling 'McLovin' over and over . . .which definitely wasn't me and my friends . . .

Then that same night we had another celebrity sighting:
 
The Pussycat Doll Burlesque Saloon is attached to Gallery and we headed over to check out the show. We spent most of the night over there because it wasn't as crowded as Gallery. Later on in the night I see none other than the founder of the Pussycat Dolls herself, Robin Antin, walk in. I started freaking out right away (lets remember I'm from a small town, I don't see 'celebrities' very often, even the D list ones), saying 'OMG, that's Robin Antin! Robin Antin is here! We NEED to get a picture with her'.  This is what I heard back from my girlfriends :*Crickets*  Followed by: 'Who the hell is Robin Antin?'
My response: 'shecreatedthepussycatdollsandshehadtheshowsontvaboutfindinganewdollandthatgirliciousgroup... OMGIcan'tbelieveshe'shere!!'
 
My friends had to ask me to repeat myself a few times because I was so excited my words were coming out so fast and were all jumbled together
 
They finally understood me enough to realize this chick was semi-famous enough for us to want to get our picture taken with her. . . and then the next day they kept having to ask me 'what was her name again?'
 
Some people need to watch more television or pick up an US Weekly a little more often . . .
 
We were also this close to being on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills that night. . . but that's a post for another day
 
Looking forward to reading about everyone else's 'Celebrity Sightings'. Make sure you check them all out over at Holly and Erin's blogs!


4 comments:

  1. Well when you're a Kennedy anything is possible so I believe that is you with your grandfather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't.stop.laughing - you my dear are a riot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me going for it a minute! HAHA But you redeemed yourself with McLovin!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! If you have a specific question please feel free to email me at krmathison@ hotmail.com